This pack contains two wagons, with posable aluminium hoods in Silver VTG Steel Livery:
- VTG 4043
- VTG 4068
Click here for the latest news on our JSA project
- Pack of two Wagons, each with individual running number and decoration
- OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale Models
- NEM standard coupler pockets with ‘kinematic’ close coupling functionality
- NEM narrow tension lock couplers provided
- Sprung metal buffers
- Etched metal factory fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts
- Extra fine factory fitted Pipework
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- BSC Axle Motion bogies
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheelsets with 14.4mm back-to-back measurements, and 26mm over pinpoints
- Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauges
- Wagons are 166mm over buffers in length
These wagons are right up there with some of the best I own in terms of detail. I do wonder if some of the finer details are robust enough however, as my first pack arrived with several loose/broken parts (hence knocking off 1 star) which was slightly disappointing. This could be down to rough handling during shipping or not enough glue being used during manufacturing. Either way, the damaged wagons were replaced by Accurascale, with no quibbles and after a slight delay a perfect pair arrived.
Overall, very happy with these and looking forward to the MGRs! Just hoping there's nothing floating in the box this time :)
I already had some of the British Steel versions of this wagon, but the chance to also get a VTG pack was too good to miss. The detail is superb if a little fragile in places. But with the coil load they look stunning.
Superb detail, great looking wagons.
There is now no doubt at all that Accurascale are giving the larger long established manufacturers a run for pole position in the continuous race for our custom as modellers.
This latest release serves to demonstrate what a small dedicated and knowledgeable team can provide in terms of engineering excellence, quality of product, detail and retail price reasonableness. That all this is also delivered within relatively short time scales is testament to a team focussed on consumer satisfaction.
I’m looking forward to further releases of wagons and locos with eager anticipation.