DRSL 92715  DRSL 92730  DRSL 92777 
Pack of three wagons, with loads.
• Highly detailed, accurate scale model
• Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
• Factory-fitted pipework
• Sprung Metal buffers
• Separate, interchangeable containers (three included)
• Fully detailed under-frame (including brake rigging and hangers)
• Blackened metal 10.67mm 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25.110 profile sets with 14.4mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
• NEM coupler pockets fitted with narrow tension lock couplers on flexible mounts to facilitate fixed coupling if desired
• Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
• Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
Highly detailed and work well with magnetic couplings
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market
I'm starting to take high standard PFAs for granted! Even MORE running numbers to go with my 68s! Great runners even on tight second raadius curves
We all now know how greatly detailed and well-packaged the Accurascale 00-gauge PFA wagons are. This means there is no point in rehashing their pros and cons. All that is different are the wagon loads; three individually numbered DRS LLNW 2031 Containers. They have excellently detailed ribbing and other little fine mouldings. They have been well constructed and look great raked up to each other, and with other available Accurascale nuclear stock to purchase. Nine wagons with nine 2031 containers to form a long-rake nuclear train. All three triple wagon packs have their own printed information and container numbers on the sides. A smashing bit of fine modelling in 00 Gauge to buy.