DRSL 92736 [Dragon] DRSL 92779 [2896 blue] DRSL 92798 [2896 grey]
Pack of three wagons, with loads.
• Highly detailed, accurate scale model
• Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
• Factory-fitted pipework
• Sprung Metal buffers
• Separate, interchangeable containers (three included)
• Fully detailed under-frame (including brake rigging and hangers)
• Blackened metal 10.67mm 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25.110 profile sets with 14.4mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
• NEM coupler pockets fitted with narrow tension lock couplers on flexible mounts to facilitate fixed coupling if desired
• Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
• Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
A lovely limited edition set of some very unique wagons. Look forward to running them with a class 68
Great product at a great price
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market
I love the DRS livery locos and now that I have my duo Class 68s it is time to expand my nuclear waste trains. This first pack contains the Dragon set, and they are exquisite. The PFA wagons are a continuation of the Accurascale fleet, topped off with beautiful, modelled containers. As far as I know, these units are a new first in RTR model terms. The shipment of nuclear materials is hazardous but strong containment is essential. These units are superbly rendered and capture these real storage units with finesse and detail. They run steadily as you would expect from the PFAs from Accurascale and I see no problems in running these around with my Class 68s to highlight this railway train that transverse over the real network.
Modelling the variety of trains on the Cumbrian Coast keeps getting easier thanks to Accurascale. The exclusive Dragon flask pack comes in a nice box and really looks the part. Representing a wagon used between Sellafield and Winfrith it looks great behind a 68.
These wagons look great and can't wait to get them