This pack contains two wagons
GBRf Tarmac with VTG logos
- HYA 371067
- Pack of two Wagons, each with individual running number and decoration
- Highly-detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale Models on 16.5mm track
- NEM standard coupler pockets with ‘kinematic’ close coupling functionality
- NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Sprung buffers & dummy screw link couplers
- Etched metal factory fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts including air pipes, brake hand-wheel, levers, hopper operating brackets
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- Highly detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels and separate brake-shoes and brake adjuster
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back-to-back measurements, and 26mm over pinpoints
- Wagons are 195mm over buffers in length and 160g
I ordered the Cutdown HYA a short while ago and continue to be very pleased with the quality of the products produced by Accurascale.
The Cutdown HYA arrived exactly when expected and the detail on them is great. They also run really well and I am very pleased with them.
I will certainly be back for more wagons/locos from Accurascale, as and when my budget allows :-)
I see these wagons every day at work. I put my pre order in when they were announced and looked forward to their arrival. I was not disappointed. The detail is great and they are the best running wagons I’ve got. Highly recommended
Was very pleased with this one. Part of a rake of 12 cut down HYAs. I have also run these with another 10 wagons on the rear and they ran well, no derailments & smooth.
Only purchased 2 sets of theses wagons for a short consist, but look well and well made.
Quality at a great price,whats not to like.
Excellent wagon with plenty of details, printing on the wagon is superb 5*
Look great in a large rake - if you buy several the discount really ads up too! Very pleased. Hoping for the toux/GBRF black ones to be made soon ;)