- Wagon numbers
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Numerous individual differences between wagon types
* Three body styles: as built, rebodied and CDA
* Two styles of hopper door: 'X' pattern on coal variants and 'straight beam' pattern on CDA
* Original canopy and later 'aerodynamic' canopy styles where appropriate
* Two style of door operating equipment covers, with some later styles featuring 'mix and match' versions!
* Two styles of sprung buffer: Oleo (coal variants) and heavy duty (CDA)
* Three different chassis frame variants for HAA, HDA and CDA versions
* Multiple bufferbeam brake pipe configurations
* Three different wheel variants: bolted disc brake, plain disc brake and standard (clasp brake)
* HBA/HDA feature correct modifications to brake disc caliper operating equipment, additional larger air cylinder, empty/loaded changeover levers and above solebar mounted brake distributor
* CDA correctly features large end air cylinder and above solebar mounted brake distributor, end ventilator boxes, highly detailed roof with textured canvas cover and chassis mounted operating handles
These hoppers are the best on the market. The detail is stunning and the ride is smooth. This brings my Accurascale hopper collection to 12
Purchased my first pack of the HAA wagons and was blown away by the quality.
I was so impressed that I now have 13 packs and hoping that a new run will issued in the not too distant future.
Having bought HAAs I decided to add some HDAs to the rake. They arrived quickly and are up to Accurascale's usual high standards. Perfect running behind a pair of 20s and remind me of days watching the MGS trains at Didcot.
Some serious quality wagons for the price. I now have 5 packs across the range and love how they look
This is my first purchase of an Accurascale product and absolutely no regrets, excellent detail and running characteristics, highly recommended!
These are top quality and are the cheapest mgr you can buy. Fantastic value
excellent detail & running
Another excellent model from a quality company
The detail and livery are spot on can not wait for more to be produced
Yet another superb rendition of this iconic wagon of which I recall seeing vast rakes being hauled by Class 47, 58 and 60 locomotives throughout the East Midlands. Superb detail and excellent value for money. Looking forward to future re-runs with differing numbers.
Stunning detail on wagons. Multiple small differences from HAA wagons show the level of detail Accurascale have gone to with these wagons.