- Wagon numbers
- 368169 (Barry Logo)
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Numerous individual differences between wagon types
* Three body styles: as built, rebodied and CDA
* Two styles of hopper door: 'X' pattern on coal variants and 'straight beam' pattern on CDA
* Original canopy and later 'aerodynamic' canopy styles where appropriate
* Two style of door operating equipment covers, with some later styles featuring 'mix and match' versions!
* Two styles of sprung buffer: Oleo (coal variants) and heavy duty (CDA)
* Three different chassis frame variants for HAA, HDA and CDA versions
* Multiple bufferbeam brake pipe configurations
* Three different wheel variants: bolted disc brake, plain disc brake and standard (clasp brake)
* HBA/HDA feature correct modifications to brake disc caliper operating equipment, additional larger air cylinder, empty/loaded changeover levers and above solebar mounted brake distributor
* CDA correctly features large end air cylinder and above solebar mounted brake distributor, end ventilator boxes, highly detailed roof with textured canvas cover and chassis mounted operating handles
I was late to this party - believing my old Hornby Hoppers were adequate I decided not to worry about getting these. How wrong can a man be! Side by side there is no comparison. The detail, the finish and the running leave the competition out in the cold.
great product hoping to build up the rake in the future and can’t wait for the Accurascale coal sector class 31 i have ordered through Hornby key model world
Excellent replacement for aged Hornby wagons ...love to see you produce BBA and BAA coil wagons
Runs smoothly and look much better than my old hoppers
These HDAs are superb and a world away from the old models that were available (and still are) from other manufacturers. They are highly detailed and run superbly. More will be added to the fleet.
Excellent. Definitely the best wagon out there. Details and running fantastic. Would love a weathered pack .take note accurascale
Another pack 'fell' into my basket when buying something completely different! Quality, variety, value for money - all as has been said before. This pack won't be my last...
As with the HAA wagons, these are a touch of class. From the detail to the presentation, everything screams quality
Quality wagons with numerous details and excellent running characteristics at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
As per my review of pack 1. I don’t think you’ll find anything to match the level of detail, build quality and value for money anywhere else in the ready to run market. Seeing as we’re now post Christmas, anyone lucky enough to have received a pack of these MGR Hoppers as a present is certainly not going to be disappointed. As before, I can’t recommend these highly enough. Another top notch model from Accurascale.