2009 - Present Day
- Wagon numbers
- 394829 (Traffic Red)
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Far superior to other manufacturers
Another winner from Accurascale
just had to buy 2 packs
Great wagons, Far superior to any others on the market. Superb model.
As usuall grate detailing good runners and tougher than they look, after dropping it down some wooden stairs I was expecting a lot of damage but only a buffer came off which was easy put back all good.
I already have purchased the MHA DB Pack 2 previously and to buy again was a win win due to the attention to detail and smooth running and also value for money.
First experience of these wagons was when they were actually delivered. Following on from previous purchases these lovely little Accurascale models cannot be faulted. A great little addition to an increasingly under pressure ‘shelfie’ layout. Perfect for those who lack space.
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market
Absolutely amazing wagons value for money, other companies need to take notes!
Fantastic models, great pricing, fast delivery!
Really pleased with my purchase. The fidelity and attention to the details is really something!