2009 - Present Day
- Wagon numbers
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
nice to have variations
Superb Wagons. Lovely detail and they run very well. Seem to be flawless models. Well done Accurascale.
This is the second pack of MHAs purchased, & they won’t be the last.
Accurascale have taken detailing, quality & value for money to the next level.
The under frame is a particular highlight for me with these wagons. Add to that the way the older EWS numbering on the sides has been painted over & replaced with newer DB identification is a nice touch too.
Free rolling & beautifully detailed wheels complete the wagons, all I need to do is add some loads & crack on with some weathering!
Cracking stuff 😁
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market
These wagons are to die for, hopefully Accurascale do the other wagons from this frame in the future!
Wagons are amazing detail is out of this world
The wagons certainly look the part and run very well through turnouts.
Brilliant value for money with the detail you get for these wonderful wagons, plus with a 10% discount included, what's not to love!
These wagons are fantastic - from the fine detail included on the models, sharply applied liveries, extra detailing pack, the weight, even the boxes they arrived in, they shine out in every area. I've ended up buying all 4 packs.