CAWD 92753 [RDLU 871027-0]
CAWD 92790 [RDLU 871222-6]
CAWD 92847 [RDLU 871292-5]
Pack of three wagons with container loads.
• Highly detailed, accurate scale model
• Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
• Factory-fitted pipework
• Sprung Metal buffers
• Separate, interchangeable containers (three included)
• Fully detailed under-frame (including brake rigging and hangers)
• Blackened metal 10.67mm 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25.110 profile sets with 14.4mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
• NEM coupler pockets fitted with narrow tension lock couplers on flexible mounts to facilitate fixed coupling if desired
• Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
• Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
Whilst these are not my first Accurascale wagons I am still blown away by the level of detail offered. The three wagon packs offer good value when multiple packs are purchased although I also benefited from a sale to get additional discount. I'm very happy that the containers themselves are removable as I'm hoping to run them on a layout featuring a working coal loader. The removable containers should hopefully make unloading the wagons easier with less handling. If you don't have these yet, I hope they do another run for you soon.
I love these, used to see them trundling past my back door. A bit of weathering will make these amazing. Great detail, heavy body and straight couplings. Make an awesome looking train.
Additional wagon packs sure do help in making longer trains. That is if your layout has room to accommodate them. These three packs help to achieve that goal and each set has different stock running numbers. Which is better than buying multiple stocks with the same number to acquire a lengthy train. No point in going over how great these wagons look and their details here again. Get some stock, whether it is for a train of 2, 3, 6, 9, 12... etc wagons, a rake is a rake of any size bar having just one wagon. The wagons are a big hit, and I am these will sell out, just as fast as the earlier batch.