British Railways 21 Ton Coal 21 / MDO Wagons
Three wagon multi-pack
Containing three wagons, numbered:
- Grey, TOPS livery
- 1/107 pattern
- Spindle Buffers
- Oil Axle-boxes
- Introduced in 1950
- 1,500 wagons built to this pattern
- Two doors on either side of body and another at one end only for end-tipping
- Remained in service until 1988
- Ran in block rakes, and mixed with other coal wagons such as 16t minerals (MCO), 21t hoppers (HTO), 24.5t hoppers (HUO), etc.
- Pack of three wagons, each with individual numbers
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts and sprung buffers
- Individual lettering and codes from real wagons for authenticity
Great model, highly impress with the amount of little details that have been added by Accurascale to increase the the value for money for the end modeler. My only wish would be for them to issue a pre-weather version and save me the time :-).
Excellent model, nicely lettered. Well done Accurascale.