- GB Railfreight (Current Livery)
Note: Photographs depict the decorated samples, which will receive additional corrections and finesse before delivery.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTC Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
Beautiful smooth running model . Highly detailed and livery is crisp done.
I had already purchased one, I came back for more, really is one of the best model locomotives out there.
This is a beautiful model worth every penny, hoping to compliment it with the two Caledonian sleeper class 92's.
Never thought i’d like a 92 but the model captures the look spot on.
Roof detail is fantastic.
Having managed to get hold of the Sleeper Packs, I needed something to haul them, and having seen both 10 and 20 in action, this was a must have. The only, and I do mean only criticism I have of these is the overscale and wrongly seating when down pantograph head, but that's only noticeable at rest with both down. Watching the pantograph-catenary interaction is a joy, and like the others, this one also starts with an almost imperceptible crawl. Superb.
Excellent all round model.
Awesome loco, well worth the money!
Really well executed model, with an excellent finish. It also has faultless running. Only concern is the coupling from the loco is fragile.
Love these loco this is my 3rd class 92 and the quality is outstanding love the sound, takes pride of place along with my hattons 66s
Very impressed with this model. Love the DCC operated pantographs. Crisp livery applications, and the light up cab dial is a nice touch.