92032 - 'IMechE Railway Division' (Cast Plate)
- GB Railfreight (Europorte)
Note: Photographs depict the decorated samples, which will receive additional corrections and finesse before delivery.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTC Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
I recently received my accurascale class 92.
First impressions on seeing the box whetted my appetite of the contents. I was not disappointed.
The model is heavy, feels solid and is well detailed.
My model was sound fitted and the range of sound functions available is impressive. From sanders to guards intercom, to the remote operation of pantographs lifts the sound files to the next level. Quality of finish is superb with livery application being very crisp. I almost feel guilty wanting to weather it!!
This is my first accurascale locomotive, but certainly won't be my last.
Superb quality all round. Worth every penny !
As with my other 2 class 92 loco’s, this model is superb and in my opinion has the best and most realist livery, a perfect match.
This, like all the other Accurascale locomotives that I've bought lately, is stunning. The attention to detail is second to none and for such a reasonable price.
Hats off to the Accurascale team and long may their fantastic products and their fantastic prices remain.
I initially bought one, but realised the quality was amazing & this is my third 92 as they are faultless in operation and use
This loco is a monster, so heavy. Ran beautifully straight from the box , seems to haul anything you put behind it.
As always level of detail is amazing.
Excellent model with loads of detail. Good runner and excellent sound
A stunning locomotive decked out in the well suited GBRf livery. The detailing is on another level yet despite this, seems solid enough for everyday use. The sound is sublime and the automatic pantograph is a joy to watch. Smooth running and heavy enough to easily pull prototypical length rakes, this truly is a locomotive to add to your collection.
I was very impressed upon taking delivery of my Accurascale 92032. Model came with imeccable livery, ran smoothly and well packaged. Would reccommend.
Superb model - clearly a lot of thought has gone into what you dont see as well as what you do. Ended up purchasing my second 92 a day after this arrived!