92036 – ‘Bertolt Brecht’
- EWS (logo vinyl on grey)
Note: Photographs depict the decorated samples, which will receive additional corrections and finesse before delivery.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTC Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
I'm so impressed by the sheer quality of the model. There is nothing I can fault it on. Great fun to drive as well. I think Accurascale may become the go to model railway manufacturer, certain companies can't afford to rest on their laurels.
Runs smooth even on a not so perfect layout. Very loud sound from out of the box with nice recorded sounds. Would buy more if I could 💯
Wonderful locomotive, very impressed with it!
It arrived with usual great quality packaging ( bomb proof). With instructions to advise to remove transportation clips. It’s a perfectly put together working 1/76 scale just like the real thing. With sound is amazing. How can you put together such a brilliant engine for the price as you do, I tip my hat to you at Accurascale 👍🙏
It's a gorgeous model. The detailing and details are incredible. There's even a highly detailed cab, which I just I love. It's a bit tricky to drive, which is a lot of fun. I think part of it is that being a yank, I'm not used to it's DCC function configuration. However, it's also that it has continued momentum at stop that keeps you on your toes.
Simply love this model. I’d buy the full range if I could.
Accurascale continue to go from strength to strength and this latest purchase is yet another example of how AS continues to push the boundaries of providing incredibly detailed models at an affordable price. Well done Accurascale.
The model runs smooth and is detailing is excellent.The model will pull wagons and coaches with ease.
Just two points to stop me giving 5 stars. On Real loco the pantographs sit flush with the roof. Those on the model do not and seem to be slightly overscale. Also coupling sometimes drops out under load. Otherwise a fine model.
I love these locos so much I now have 4