- Caledonian Sleeper
Note: Photographs depict the decorated samples, which will receive additional corrections and finesse before delivery.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTC Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
Another master piece added to my collection from you guys, the level of detail is fantastic and you get so much for such a great price. Keep up the great work folks!
A wonderful rendition of a classy locomotive..the livery is excellent but I have not had the time to test the loco on a track yet as I am trying to build a shed layout where I can have my previous two 92'..Beethoven and Bertolt Bract...
I am looking forward to the 37 as I watched a video online and I was very impressed
Probably the best loco in the fleet, it is a beautiful runner. The livery and overall look has been captured really well. The roof and underframe detail is fantastic. I do wish the instructions were a little more clear on a few things, and the loco did turn up with one end covered in oil. Neither is enough to detract from this being a 5 star loco though!
good weight very smooth good runner, disappointed with the information on website to remove the cab to install the crew. I had to go on the chat line and then the info was emailed to me. on removal of the body a number of side grills fell off
An absolutely stunning model, which really captures the bulk and sounds of the Class 92 in every way. Faultless livery application and the details are second to none.
Excellent model detail great just waiting for the coaches now
Fantastic loco and details, solid build quality and attention to functions like the light up dash controls and moving pantograph. The inclusion of loco history and information is nice however a bit more information on DCC would have been nice, eg that there is a start up sequence before moving off when running on sound mode but that doesn't detract from the model itself. Looks fantastic pulling the sleeper coaches
Box is over sized could do with been a bit smaller for storage, well packed the loco is well detailed all tho so of the roof detail was lose tampo printing is sharp cab detail is good it a shame that they did not make a bigger Mk5 coach run to complement the loco
Superbly detailed, with fantastic speed control from the slowest crawl. Also comes complete with some great sound effects. Takes a moment to learn them all, but it adds to the enjoyment. Very glad I purchased it!
hi well worth the wait , 10 out of 10 in all departments , stunning , detail , performance , looks ,, the lot , keep it up boys your putting the rest to shame