BR 21T ZDV Engineers Wagon TOPS Bauxite - LDB311717 - Exclusive
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
British Railways 21 Ton Coal 21VB / MDV Wagon
ZDV no. LDB311717 was noted as being used by the Electrification Engineers for collecting scrap metal during the latter stages of the Birmingham Cross City Electrification scheme between Lichfield and Ridditch, in the period between May 1991 (when the first electrification mast was planted) and June 1993 (when load bank testing was completed).
Our model faithfully captures the worn look of this long lived wagon, featuring slapdash paint work and markings including its TOPS reclassification.
Single wagon pack
Containing ONE wagon, numbered:
- Bauxite, TOPS livery
- 1/120 pattern
- OLEO Buffers
- Roller Bearing Axle-boxes
- Introduced in 1961
- 3,950 wagons built to this pattern
- Additional Flap Doors on sides, which MDO did not carry
- Pack of one wagon.
- Special packaging and certificate
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts and sprung buffers
- Individual lettering and codes from real wagons for authenticity