- Compensated Axle Boxes
- Die Cast Chassis for ideal weight
- 3 link metal coupling chain with sprung coupling hook
- Profile wheels and axles with brass bearing pockets
- Metal sprung buffers
- Etched Steel factory fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts
- Extra fine factory fitted Pipework
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
Very nice model, the different buffers at each end is interesting. The instanter couplings work well on the short buffer end. I now have 9 of these.
My only issue has been the couplings, the retaining ring sometimes does not allow the coupling shank to fully retract. I have glued a piece of wire in place to stop this.
I have recently purchased eight of these vehicles to add to the ones I purchased if the first release some time ago. These wagons are fantastic, the intricate detail on them is for my money well worth the price in this growing O gauge hobby and I suggest anyone thinking of purchasing them to get them before they sell out. I run them with my green class 14 & 25 and also with my blue class 40. I am greatly impressed by them and look forward to what accurascale produce in the future. It’s nice to see a new firm on the market to compete with others where the quality is not up to scratch. Well done and good luck for the future.