375023 (Blue Frame)
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Numerous individual differences between wagon types
* Three body styles: as built, rebodied and CDA
* Two styles of hopper door: 'X' pattern on coal variants and 'straight beam' pattern on CDA
* Original canopy and later 'aerodynamic' canopy styles where appropriate
* Two style of door operating equipment covers, with some later styles featuring 'mix and match' versions!
* Two styles of sprung buffer: Oleo (coal variants) and heavy duty (CDA)
* Three different chassis frame variants for HAA, HDA and CDA versions
* Multiple bufferbeam brake pipe configurations
* Three different wheel variants: bolted disc brake, plain disc brake and standard (clasp brake)
* HBA/HDA feature correct modifications to brake disc caliper operating equipment, additional larger air cylinder, empty/loaded changeover levers and above solebar mounted brake distributor
* CDA correctly features large end air cylinder and above solebar mounted brake distributor, end ventilator boxes, highly detailed roof with textured canvas cover and chassis mounted operating handles
Having now acquired all of the recently released. MGR wagon varients I've turned my attention to the CDA. Once again I'm utterly taken aback by the excellent reproduction of this variant and all those at Accurascale deserve and indeed warrant praise for their continued dedication and support to the model railway fraternity. Superb model and look forward to further releases thereby enabling a formidable rake behind either a Class 37 or 66.
These wagons are stunning
Beautifully detailed, excellent weight, run like a dream and simple look awesome
Defo worth a bit especially with the multiple purchase discount.
They’ll look amazing on any layout
I was very impressed with the packaging that contained the model’s.
Once opened the CDA EWS hoppers looked superb. The finish and detailing is excellent. Definitely a five product.
Once again well done!
To start with i was very impressed with the quality of the box and packaging that contained the model’s.
Once opened the cda ews hoppers contained therein took my breath away.The finish and detailing is superb.Definitely five stars and will be purchasing more in the future.
After years of 'making do', finally modellers have a definitive CDA wagon! The first thing that impresses is the finely-moulded iconic hood to the wagons, along with excellent representations of the additional detail one would expect on these hoppers, over the base HAA model - really very impressive! The favourable price makes building up long rakes easier, and I can't wait to have some fun customising and weathering these!