This pack contains two wagons
Unpainted HYA with Fastline Freight and GE logos
- 37 70 6791 025-9
- 37 70 6791 062-2
Click here for the latest news on our HYA project
- Pack of two Wagons, each with individual running number and decoration
- Highly-detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale Models on 16.5mm track
- NEM standard coupler pockets with ‘kinematic’ close coupling functionality
- NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Sprung buffers & dummy screw link couplers
- Etched metal factory fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts including air pipes, brake hand-wheel, levers, hopper operating brackets
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- Highly detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels and separate brake-shoes and brake adjuster
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back-to-back measurements, and 26mm over pinpoints
- Wagons are 240mm over buffers in length and 160g
Very good quality solidly built
Fantastic wagons. Loads of detail and run well. They look great in a long rake.
A superb piece of engineering.
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market, can’t wait for the next run
These HYAs are exceptionally awesome the livery application is amazing with super detailed parts on them and they run superb with no issues at all top marks to accurascale an fantastic kit
Excellant as usual
Having been waiting hopelessly for years for Bachmann to retool their HTA into a HYA, Accurascale have come to the rescue!
I grabbed myself an absolute bargain!
Order placed, packed, in the post and delivered in lightning speed considering the same warehouse are shipping out the Mk5s en-mass!
The wagons are spot on. Crisp livery, crisp weld joins, every warning sticker and label in the correct positions. A quality wagon at an affordable price! Thankfully these wagons have slipped under the radar of “the boss”!
Once again a lovely big wagon from Accurascale. Beautifully detailed and well assembled. I did slightly file back the detail on either end of the hopper underside in order to allow the bogies to fully swivel, but this was only a couple of minutes work on each pack and it will avoid problems with smaller radius curves in the future. The slight loss of detail is not noticeable as you don't normally view the underside of these wagons and survive.
I would recommend these wagons highly and I know that I have bought too many of them already. I can't wait to see what next year brings from Accurascale.
Incredible detail. Very good price for such a well thought out model. Accurascale have moved the model railway industry forward and deserve huge credit for this.
A nice little model of perfection, captures the look of the real thing perfectly