1990 - 2000s
- Wagon numbers
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
* Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
* Weight 40g minimum
* Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
* Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
* RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
* Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
* Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
* Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
* Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
* Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Another trio of great wagons. lovely detailing and superb decoration.
Another really nice addition to the Accurascale Wagon range.
These are some of the best wagons I've ever bought. The attention to detail is superb, the document giving a detailed history of the wagon was a nice touch also.
Probably some of the best rolling stock on the market
10/10 wagons are amazing!
These wagons are fantastic - from the fine detail included on the models, sharply applied liveries, extra detailing pack, the weight, even the boxes they arrived in, they shine out in every area. I've ended up buying all 4 packs.
But am very happy I did! Excellent wagons at a great price with the Black Friday offer AND discount for buying two packs!
These small wagons are a delight. They are highly detailed and will look superb being pulled behind an Accurascale EWS class 37.
Another glorious wagon from the Accurascale mgr hopper family. This is my second pack as I was very impressed with the quality of the first pack.
Super little wagons, different numbers is superb benefit