- Pack of Three Wagons each with individual numbers and detailing
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for total authenticity
- NEM Standard Flexible Coupler Pockets
- NEM Narrow Tension Lock Couplers Provided
- RP25.110 darkened profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back to backs
- Metal disc wagon wheels on metal axles - 12.6mm
- Etched Steel factory fitted detailing, ladders and walkways
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts
- Extra fine factory fitted Pipework
- Metal, fully sprung scale buffers
- Added weight for NEM Standard 25g per Axle
Best rolling stock on the market in my opinion. very happy with my purchase. looking forward to further delivery's from Accurascale
The detail and running are superb
Bought a rake of these wagons and the detail on them is fantastic! They may seem pricey as they are a three pack but work out the individual cost and the detail for the price blows other certain manufacturers out of the water.
Highly detailed nice and light run perfect over points diamonds good value for price fast delivery
These are exceptionally detailed wagons a great addition to any layout.
was finally able to get some of these wagons since i missed out in the first runs,
Accurascale has tipped the scales of balance to their favour in the 00 Gauge modelling market. After years of looking for precision engineering for highly detailed and superb printing of liveries and labels. These folks have made an enormous impact on what can be done with diecasting metal alloys and plastic moulding. One just needs to look at the ladders, catwalks, and wagon underframes on these Castle Cement stock. They are so detailed, and the printing is sharp even on the smallest labels. Each triple set has been well-packaged with card boxes, inner white wagon trays and clear tray tops. I like the way the top follows the contours of the white wagon tray. As I can place the top under the bottom tray for safekeeping). Accurascale 00-gauge wagons are marvellous items and no wonder they sell out fast. The term Super Detail coined by Hornby and printed on boxes in the early 2000s pales in comparison to any wagon by Accurascale. With the new Class 55 Deltics out, even the locos are Super Dupper Detailed. The PCAs Castle Cement wagons as with PFAs, HUAs and the MDOs prove they sure can make exquisite rolling stock. With three individually numbered wagons and multiple triple packs, it is easy to build long rakes for train runs. They have been well constructed and look great lined up with each other. All the triple wagon packs are a joy to see, and they are a smashing bit of fine modelling, go and buy.